Friday, November 16, 2007

self curration, RSS, meta informations

on http://interreality.org/~reed, I like the self curation of this bit:

See the more interesting bits from my daily RSS feed here.


which leads you to the google shared items of the author (as far as i can figure out) defined as the most ineteresting items.

    ... i am wondering of the term that would best define that practice
  • self curation

  • self topic

  • self select



I discovered this website trough the comments of this post, which i am quoting here:
I would love too see Google develop some different RSS feeds of Google news containing different kinds of info, maybe even extend the feed to have extra XML fields with news-specific data in it?


This denotes a certain interrest of RSS which couldn't let me unsensitive...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks